neljapäev, 18. august 2011

Jaki sünd

Kõigepealt oli raamat ja siis lõng ja kudusin ja kudusin. Tegelikult pidid see tulema selline ilus: nagu see. aga lõpuks taipasin ma siis ka selga proovida. Lai oli. Ehki oli proovilapp ja oli lõige ja õpetus ka. Isegi mulle oli lai. Ja siis jäi poolikute asjade sisse seisma, päris tükiks ajaks. Suvi tuli ka vahepeal peale. Aga nüüd paistab nagu jälle sügise poole kippuvat. Viinistu vildilaagrist oli mul meeles see imeline efekt, kuidas natukene rullides ja nühkides asi lihtsalt väiksemaks vanub. Ainult et lahti harutada seda asja polnud mitte mingit tahtmist. Koos rulli keeerata ma aga väga ei tihanud, kes teab, mis pidi ta seal siis muutub. Läks tervelt pesumasinasse. Kergele pesule, 40 kraadi sisse. Lihtsalt, et mis ta ikka niisama seisab, suur töö tehtud. Parajaks vanuski. Mispeale ma otsustasin antuke punast ka lisada serva.
olulised otsused on siiski tegemata. Kas nööbid või haagid. Ja millised. Kaugvaates selgus ka, et seda punast tuleb veel panna, natuke konksukesi, võibolla ka mõni väät ja pung juurde. Ja äkki isegi vooderdada. Aga muidu on olemas. Isegi nood pikad silmused paistavad koepinnas pärast vanutamist. Ja polegi see kraega plaanitud kehakate vaid midagi täiesti teistmoodi.

Ei oska ma õpetuste järgi kududa, ei oska.

17 kommentaari:

pamod negi ütles ...

Great blog really enjoyed reading it. Have bookmarked you and will check back regular. Please feel free to take a look at my blog...
Cheap Flights to Lagos
Flights to Lagos
Lagos flights

counter strike 1.6 ütles ...

Nice pictures and good looking job. How much time you spent to make this happen?

Anonüümne ütles ...

Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular article!
It is the little changes that produce the biggest changes.
Many thanks for sharing!

Also visit my blog post :: Cartown

Anonüümne ütles ...

After going over a number of the articles on your blog, I honestly like your way of blogging.
I book-marked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back in the near future.
Take a look at my web site too and let me know how you feel.


Also visit my homepage cityville

Anonüümne ütles ...

Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this web site needs far more attention.

I'll probably be back again to see more, thanks for the info!

Feel free to visit my web page - pdf password remover

Anonüümne ütles ...

Greetings from Colorado! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the information you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
I'm shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G
.. Anyways, awesome blog!

Feel free to surf to my page: car town trainer

Anonüümne ütles ...

I think the admin of this web site is genuinely working hard for his web page, for the reason that here every material is quality based stuff.


Also visit my website - Download farming Simulator 2012

Anonüümne ütles ...

WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for sharecash
bot 4.1

Look into my website sharecash.org download

Anonüümne ütles ...

I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it's rare to see a great blog like this one today.


My blog ville hack

Anonüümne ütles ...

I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I don't
know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

Also visit my web-site: dragonvale hack no jailbreak download

Anonüümne ütles ...

Hi, I want to subscribe for this blog to get newest updates, thus where can i do it please help.


Also visit my blog :: Auto Click PTC Sites

Anonüümne ütles ...

Hurrah! In the end I got a web site from where I be capable of really obtain useful data regarding my study and knowledge.



My web blog; 1.6 hack

Anonüümne ütles ...

Very interesting points you have noted ,
regards for putting up. "Death is Nature's expert advice to get plenty of Life." by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.


Here is my website - mw2 aimbot

Anonüümne ütles ...

I've learn a few good stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how a lot effort you place to make this kind of magnificent informative web site.

Here is my web site ... Free PSN Card Codes

Anonüümne ütles ...

Thank you for sharing your info. I really
appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your next
write ups thank you once again.

My blog post :: Twitter Password Recovery Tool

Anonüümne ütles ...

Undeniably imagine that which you stated. Your favorite justification seemed to be on
the net the simplest factor to take into account of. I say to you, I definitely get irked even as folks think about worries
that they just do not understand about. You controlled
to hit the nail upon the highest and defined out the entire thing without having side-effects ,
people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more.
Thanks

Check out my web page: funny video ideas for youtube

Anonüümne ütles ...

I don't leave many responses, however i did a few searching and wound up here "Jaki s�nd". And I do have a few questions for you if it's allright.

Is it just me or does it give the impression like some
of these comments look like they are written by brain dead visitors?
:-P And, if you are writing at additional sites, I would like to keep up with anything fresh you have to
post. Would you list of the complete urls of your social pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?


My web blog - Dubstep